Columbus Wedding Makeup

Friday, January 30, 2015

Eyebrows, pencils, mousse, powder... Oh my!

So I recently got a new pair of hip, fun, big, very cool Jimmy Choo frames... I love them.  Really . . . Love Them!


But they have really got me looking at my eyebrows! I have spent the last several month attempting to grow them out.  I've had some success with this product ...
No 7 fanomenal lash serum.  I bought it at Target, which is very unlike me but I really like it.  

But I'm of a certain age that they are getting sparse so filling them in is a must! The last few years I've used a wonderful product called The Brow Architect by Tarte.  You can get it at Macy's or here.
It comes with a nice turn up, no sharpen, wax like pencil (mine is almost gone! Time to buy another ... or another product???)
along with a highlighter/concealer tucked in the middle (I hardly ever use this)
and of course the very necessary spooly on the other end. 

It goes on so easy and really does the trick.  But I may need more... these frames demand more!!!!
What do you use? What questions or problems do you have with your brows?
Thanks for reading!
xoxox,
T

PS - I am not being paid to promote, review or mention this product or any products.

No comments:

Post a Comment