Columbus Wedding Makeup

Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Best of Weddings!!!


Ok, so I promise I'll stop gushing right after this post!!! But really super excited to win The Knot's (of theknot.com - the biggest wedding site out there) Best of Weddings Award. Chosen by brides!! So I took this photo of my plaque ... 
But then I was able to get nice web badges like this ...

It's a great honor to have so many of my brides take the time to review our company. Really it seems like anymore people need to complain because customer service stinks so much. I mean people just don't care. I seriously am in shock sometimes when I hear stories about unreal bad customer service.  

I mean I know I'm being a little excited, but this award represents the highest-rated wedding professionals as reviewed by real couples, their families and wedding guests on The Knot! 

Here's a little about how they choose the winners - In 2015, only 2% of the 250,000 local wedding professionals listed on the TheKnot.com have received this distinguished accolade. The Knot Best of Weddings 2015 provides an annual by-couples, for couples guide to the top wedding professionals across the country.  

So to have brides take time and review in a positive, 5 Star manner, lets me know we're doing our job. Because we do care. And I want each bride to feel special and beautiful on her day! 

So thank you beautiful people! I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store! 

xoxo, 
T



No comments:

Post a Comment