Columbus Wedding Makeup

Friday, February 6, 2015

My Texas Bride

Most often I just adore the bride sitting in my chair. And then occasionally I have someone who's really great. The kind of great that I wanna go grab coffee with and be friends on Facebook with! Don't get me wrong I love all my brides (well almost all! There are a few I've blocked out of my memory but only like one or two. Haha) Yet there still are a few that linger in my mind, who look flawless and have a stellar personality. Some people you just click with. 
Amber was one of the great ones.
Amber planned her wedding, a phenomenal wedding at NorthPointe  Conference Center, all from Texas. She was calm but nervous while I was putting makeup on her.  Soon she was being herself and relaxing. 
She picked a classic bridal look and it was married perfectly with her beautiful dress. We went with a clean pink shimmer on her lid and accented her crease with a soft black.  Liner and Lashes of course.  Amber chose her own lipstick and gloss.  Amber accessories showed her Texas side - Big! Big, gorgeous pearls, on her neck and around her wrist. But the icing on the cake was her hair. I mean she was beautiful when I was done with her makeup but when she got out of the stylists chair! Wow!!! I mean knock-out stunning!  
Ambers niece and bridesmaid were lovely too and it was awesome doing their makeup as well. 
Aren't they the cutest?!? 
Needless to say Amber and Brian are blissfully married and in Texas.  
She was perfection! And a very memorable bride. I was so honored to be a part of her day. 
These photos were all given to me by ShutterHead Studios. Michael at ShutterHead is amazing and did a wonderful job. He's one of the good ones. One of those who goes above and beyond at your wedding and is there if you need him. Amber's photos really reflect this. You see her and Brian's personality and even their wedding party's.  

I have a few other brides that I want to highlight and can't wait! 
xoxox,
T





No comments:

Post a Comment