Columbus Wedding Makeup

Monday, February 16, 2015

Winter Stylized Shoot

So most of the time I say yes to things & really don't know what I'm getting into! This was one of those, but I was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience.  I posted about this briefly in my first post, but wanted to share more of that day!
Carmen Hall, who has become a lady I cherish, is a local wedding photographer.  Her company is call Forget Me Knot Photography.  She approached me and asked if I could do makeup for a winter stylized shoot.  As I mentioned, I said YES!
When I arrived in FRANKLINTON! I was a bit nervous.  I mean I grew up in the south end of Columbus, but led a fairly sheltered life.  So all the warehouses and empty feeling the neighborhood of Franklinton can give, was a bit intimidating.  We were at 400 West Rich.  It's actually an amazing Urban Arts Center.  There's a great article here for a little history.  Once inside you feel the life of the community thriving.  Art is everywhere you look and art was taking place by us! It was a great experience.
Our bride and groom have actually been married 7 years, but volunteered their time for this gorgeous shoot.  We started right away with hair & makeup.  Kristi B. did hair & makeup by me!



The designer for flowers, linens etc, was Prema Designs & they were amazing.  I was in awe! 




The cake was gorgeous too and done by Little Miss Cupcake.

And wedding attire provided by The Wedding Plantation.










 So I know it's too many photos, but I had to share! It was a really fun day & I am glad I'm impulsive and said yes to things without thinking! 
xoxo, 
T
  





No comments:

Post a Comment