Columbus Wedding Makeup

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Blushed

I've been holding this post for VALENTINE'S DAY! What better way to spread love than sharing the passion I have for makeup! So a few weeks ago I decided to stop over thinking things and just start doing things! It's extremely uncomfortable. I feel a little like I'm skydiving out of a plane. I, number one don't like heights or number two, I don't like flying.
Needless to say its happening. I've been working on a cosmetic line.  I have partnered with a distributor and it's here!
BLUSHED by Tami
So I'm still working out a few kinks (this may not have been the project to skydive on!!!) But I have opened a Storenvy Store, I created a Facebook page & I put up a store on my website!
I have my first in home tutorial on February 27th, that my dear friend Jennyffer is hosting! What a dear! Also, I've had my first sale! Are you serious!? What!? Yay!
So like I said I still have lots to navigate and discover in doing this type of business.  I am fortunate to have a sweet friend that has been building her business for a few years now! I call her the T-Shirt Queen & I call her Sisser! She is Elizabeth! The designer and owner of PebbyForevee! PebbyForevee is a T-shirt and more company! She created it from scratch! I am in awe!!
Here's a few of her T-Shirts 
Namaste In Bed (FREE US SHIPPING) | Pebby Forevee
These are my favorite. 
Elizabeth took sometime with me yesterday & walked me through a few of the logistics she does on a daily basis! This girl is filling 40 plus orders a day! WHOA! She in my book is a Rock Freakin' Star. Oh did I mention she's also a single mom with a gorgeous baby girl, Harper! 
Anyway, I am super grateful to her for helping a "sisser" out! 

I'll try to feature a product weekly or monthly? What would you like to see? How about we start it off with a quick lip gloss . . . 
This is Blushed by Tami's Plumping Lip gloss. . . this is not like other plumping glosses.  It doesn't have that stinging, tingling feeling.  It doesn't smell like cinnamon.  I'm actually allergic to cinnamon! (I know, weird). This gloss is almost like a lipstick; it's creamy.  It goes on pigmented and you can sheer it out if you'd like.  It has a hint of sparkle so it glistens but doesn't flash!It is delightfully flavored with cardamom and nutmeg.  So it's a light and lovely smell.  This beautiful lipgloss creates an illusion of a larger lip.  It is paraben free, gluten free (did you know that women consume about 4 lbs of lip products in a lifetime? That's another post!haha) It's also passover approved, hypoallergenic and tested by a dermatologist! 
I love it! It comes in 6 nude shades that will look nice on anyone.  And almost the best part . . . it's $15. 

Visit one of our shops and grab one, along with browsing our other awesome products!
xoxox, 
Tami 



No comments:

Post a Comment