Columbus Wedding Makeup

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

May 2, 2015 Wedding

For the most part my lovely brides are not makeup wearers.  So a light hand is most definitely needed.  I will admit when I get a bride that says "lay it on thick and I want drama", I get very excited.  But I am equally thrilled when I see a lovely bride like Megan.  Natural, radiant and comfortable with herself.  
Giving brides the ability to feel comfortable in their skin and letting them feel like themselves at their best on their wedding day is why I do this.  
Special thanks to Ambria Nofziger at 5L Studios for these lovely photos.  You can visit their website for me gorgeous work.  




Megan and her family were lovely & I was so happy to have such a natural, relaxed bride on her special day! Thank you again Ambria @ 5L Studios for these beautiful photographs.  

xoxo,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment