Columbus Wedding Makeup

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Gamer Wedding?

So sometimes I meet brides and I'm so surprised by there nonchalant vibe.  They have it all together, they are thrilled to be getting married, but nothing shakes them.  They are on the long, steady road.  I'm so impressed by these ladies; you know they have truly met their soul-mate.  They just wear it. Some brides are nervous... it doesn't mean they aren't marrying their soul-mate, it just means the nerves make it hard to see by me.  I can't get past their anxiety.   As I spend time with them of course this becomes evident.  But it's those laid back brides that you see it right away.
Katie was this type of bride. Oh, I'm not sure if this is also a factor, but this was a Friday wedding! Katie told me they had a Lego/gamer themed wedding.  I of course really didn't know what this meant. Although I did see a picture of there bride kissing the groom who was wearing a Lego head?! Now that is love!

Katie and her maids were great fun & one of her bridesmaids will be a CWM Bride in July as well!!! We're super excited about this! We love referrals!  

The adorable couple! 

Mother and Daughter! I was so glad to be able to do Sue's makeup as well. 
Such a pleasure to be a part of this gorgeous wedding!

Photo Cred: Lisa Rice Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment