Columbus Wedding Makeup

Monday, February 29, 2016

Makeup Monday

Monday is here! And it's a Leap Year! I love that we get an extra day!!! What did you do on your extra day?

I wanted to share some of Blushed by Tami's products today! I continually get questions regarding my skin is oily but I'm so dry!? Why?! Because you're dehydrated! That's right - dehydrated! Your skin craves balance and moisture.  We live is such a stressful environment, not just physically (especially if you live in Ohio!) but also emotionally.  We deplete our skin by the second and don't to much to replace that precious nourishment.  Your skin will over produce oil to compensate from all the stripping we do to our skin to get rid of the oil.  So we're actually being counterproductive.

So evaluating your skincare routine is vital. Some of you are saying routine? What routine? That is the first issue! Others have told me I try different things? Well you're wasting your money! Or I've been using the same skincare products since I was in high school! Wow.... Listen ladies our skin not only changes but we change hormonally as we get older and it effects our skin.  Consistency is really key to your skin care.  Our skin gets used to a routine and begins to respond to it.  You'll see a difference just from doing the same routine every a.m. and p.m.
I have a questionnaire that you can fill out, I'll evaluate it and send back my recommendations.  Fill out this questionnaire by clicking HERE! 
It's funny I started this line with makeup in mind.  I mean it was meant to compliment my wedding makeup business, Columbus Wedding Makeup.  And although we sell lots of lipsticks and glosses (and even a shadow or two) to Brides, the bulk of what we sell at Blushed is skincare.
There are a few reasons for this - 1. I make sure you get what you need.  I'm not just trying to sell you something.  And 2. The Blushed by Tami skincare line is Amazing!  I don't want to toot my own horn but really.  It's effective, easy and there is something for everyone.




For a limited time I'm offering to anyone that fills out the questionnaire not only the customized recommendations, but also the ability to purchase a 4 piece skincare set for a special price!
I look forward to hearing from everyone!  Happy Extra Day!

XOXOX,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment