Columbus Wedding Makeup

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Wedding Referral Program

I feel like we are almost through the year and we have had several weddings and several more on the books! We have some amazing brides and I've been so happy to meet and work with so many lovely, young women.
Here are a few:

Aren't they beautiful?!? 

Of course word of mouth is the best compliment we can receive and I am always so grateful when a bride trusts us to pass on our information to a friend or family member. I can never say thank you enough, but I thought I'd try.

So if a referral from YOU (our previous bride) books with Columbus Wedding Makeup for their wedding day, we'd like to tell you a big thank you with a beauty set. 
The beauty set will include a Blushed by Tami will include eyeshadows, a mascara & a lipstick.  
We love knowing someone trusts us enough with their very special day.  I've been racking my brian trying to find a way to say Thank you! I'm hoping you all enjoy this & I look forward to working with your friends and family!!! 
Thank you, 
T


The small print: Referral bride must name you as the person who referred them. Recipient of the thank you must contact us within the year that the referral was received.  Wedding must be a booked wedding.  Colors in the beauty set are determined by Tami.  

No comments:

Post a Comment